DuPage Public Safety Communications
DU-COMM is an intergovernmental agency formed in 1975 to provide public safety communications services to Police, Fire, and EMS agencies. Today, DU-COMM serves thirty-nine (39) agencies in DuPage County and is one of the largest consolidated 9-1-1 centers in Illinois. In 2012 DU-COMM processed over a million phone calls and 650,000 police, fire and EMS incidents.
To be a leading Dispatch Center through partnership with our member agencies in setting standards for quality dispatching, pride, professionalism and innovative services within our Organization (the people side) and the Infrastructure (the technical side).
Customer Service Survey
- 4.23.2014 - Police Operations Subcommittee Meeting
- 5.7.2014 - Support Services Committee Meeting
- 5.13.2014 - Chiefs Operations Committee Meeting
- 5.15.2014 - Fire Operations Subcommittee
- 5.28.2014 - Executive Committee Meeting
- 4.17.2014-Janitorial Services - Request for Proposal
- 4.11.2014-National Public Safety Telecommunications Week (NPSTW
- 4.7.2014-2014 DU-COMM MEETING CALENDAR
- 4.3.2014-2013 ANNUAL REPORT
- 12.30.2013-DU-COMM takes next step towards Second Facility Project
- 6.6.2011-SMART911 Now Available in DuPage County
- 1.12.2011-Premise Alert Program