DuPage Public Safety Communications
DU-COMM is an intergovernmental agency formed in 1975 to provide public safety communications services to Police, Fire, and EMS agencies. Today, DU-COMM serves forty-one (41) agencies in DuPage County and is one of the largest consolidated 9-1-1 centers in Illinois. In 2014 DU-COMM processed over 1.1 million phone calls and 584,000 police and Fire/EMS incidents.
To be a leading Dispatch Center through partnership with our member agencies in setting standards for quality dispatching, pride, professionalism and innovative services within our Organization (the people side) and the Infrastructure (the technical side).
Customer Service Survey
- 5.27.2015 - Executive Committee Meeting
- 6.3.2015 - Support Services Committee ** Cancelled **
- 6.9.2015 - Chiefs Operations Committee Meeting
- 6.9.2015 - Board of Directors Special Call Meeting
- 6.18.2015 - Fire Operations Subcommittee Meeting