DuPage Public Safety Communications
DU-COMM is an intergovernmental agency formed in 1975 to provide public safety communications services to Police, Fire, and EMS agencies. Today, DU-COMM serves thirty-eight (38) agencies in DuPage County and is one of the larger consolidated 9-1-1 centers in Illinois. In 2010 DU-COMM answered over 775,000 phone calls of which approximately 260,000 were 9-1-1 calls. Over 77,000 of those 9-1-1 calls were from wireless phones.
To be a leading Dispatch Center through partnership with our member agencies in setting standards for quality dispatching, pride, professionalism and innovative services within our Organization (the people side) and the Infrastructure (the technical side).
Customer Service Survey
- 6.10.2013 - Support Services Committee Meeting
- 6.11.2013 - Chiefs Operations Committee Meeting
- 6.20.2013 - Peer Review Fire Operations Meeting
- 6.26.2013 - Police Operations Subcommittee Meeting
- 6.26.2013 - Executive Committee Meeting