DuPage Public Safety Communications
DU-COMM is an intergovernmental agency formed in 1975 to provide public safety communications services to Police, Fire, and EMS agencies. Today, DU-COMM serves forty-one (41) agencies in DuPage County and is one of the largest consolidated 9-1-1 centers in Illinois. In 2014 DU-COMM processed over 1.1 million phone calls and 584,000 police and Fire/EMS incidents.
To be a leading Dispatch Center through partnership with our member agencies in setting standards for quality dispatching, pride, professionalism and innovative services within our Organization (the people side) and the Infrastructure (the technical side).
Customer Service Survey
- 7.9.2015 - Second Facility Subcommittee Meeting
- 7.14.2015 - Chiefs Operations Committee Meeting
- 7.16.2015 - Fire Operations Subcommittee Meeting
- 7.21.2015 - Board of Directors Meeting
- 7.21.2015 - Executive Committee Meeting
- 6.3.2015-Janitorial Services - Request for Proposal
- 3.31.2015-DU-COMM 2014 Annual Report
- 12.18.2014-2015 DU-COMM MEETING CALENDAR
- 6.11.2014-TEXT to 9-1-1 - Press Release
- 5.8.2014-Illinois 9-1-1 Services Advisory Report Completed
- 6.6.2011-SMART911 Now Available in DuPage County
- 1.12.2011-Premise Alert Program