DuPage Public Safety Communications
DU-COMM is an intergovernmental agency formed in 1975 to provide public safety communications services to Police, Fire, and EMS agencies. Today, DU-COMM serves thirty-nine (39) agencies in DuPage County and is one of the largest consolidated 9-1-1 centers in Illinois. In 2013 DU-COMM processed over a million phone calls and 550,000 police, fire and EMS incidents.
To be a leading Dispatch Center through partnership with our member agencies in setting standards for quality dispatching, pride, professionalism and innovative services within our Organization (the people side) and the Infrastructure (the technical side).
Customer Service Survey
- 1.7.2015 - Support Services Committee
- 1.13.2015 - Chiefs Operations Committee Meeting
- 1.15.2015 - Fire Operations Subcommittee Meeting
- 1.20.2015 - Board of Directors Meeting
- 1.20.2015 - Executive Committee Meeting